torsdag 25 september 2014

Def Leppard’s Vivian Campbell Discusses Upcoming Stem-Cell Transplant – Loudwire


BLABBERMOUTH.NETDef Leppard's Vivian Campbell Discusses Upcoming Stem-Cell TransplantLoudwireAs many of you know, I've been scheduled to start a stem cell transplant and as soon as I got home from tour I began the necessary tests and preparations. I'll be admitted to hospital soon for all the yucky bits, so in the meantime I'm headed to Target ...DEF LEPPARD's VIVIAN CAMPBELL On Stem-Cell Treatment: I'm Very Much ...BLABBERMOUTH.NETDef Leppard's Vivian Campbell Details Lymphoma Treatment Plans in Message ...Ultimate Classic Rockall 3 news articles
http://blog.zandcell.com/def-leppards-vivian-campbell-discusses-upcoming-stem-cell-transplant-loudwire/

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar